Date: Saturday 26 Apr 2014
Time: 12:30 to 18:30
Venue: Wealth Directions, 9 Penang Road, Park Mall, Singapore 238459 (5 min walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT), Details of venue will be given to confirmed registration
Dear members and friends,
Time has come for another interesting club meeting.
Cost: Free (Normal rate is $350, waived for first 30 registration, OTCS members and non-members).
This time we invite Dr Tee (ein55), to talk on on Mega-Market-Cycle Stocks Investing With Ein55 Styles for 100% Capital Gain.
Dr Tee holds a PhD specialized in computational simulation with technical analysis. He is the creator and master trainer for investing course (Secrets to Maximizing Profit in Stocks with Ein55 Styles). He possesses 16 years of investment experience with in-depth knowledge in stocks and related investment markets.
He is known as Ein55, an investing mentor of www.MasterYourFinance.com and myfcoach.com forums. sharing his experience extensively with investing graduates through over 700 investment articles and many investing seminars to the public using FA, TA and PA methods with % Optimism.
He attains financial freedom with both Consistent Passive Incomes and Enormous Capital Gains, weathering various global crisis for the past 16 years through creation and application of novel investing method of Ein55 Styles.
Synopsis of the Talk:
• How long will the Singapore STI continue to remain sideways? How long will the global stock market remain bullish? What are the investment risks and opportunities?
• Do you wish you could have better timed your entry and exits in the stock market, gaining over 100% capital gains in a safe and relaxed way?
• Start 2014 year of Horse with a fresh strategy of Market Optimism with considerations of unique fundamental and technical analysis, market psychology, political economy and global macroeconomic events.
”Full-Day English Investment Course (6 hr):
“Mega-Market-Cycle Stocks Investing with Ein55 Styles for 100% Capital Gain
This full-day course is a special edition by Dr Tee, consisting of novel Ein55 investing Styles from 8 main topics of full course (2 full days + 2 half days) which is 8 times larger in content size than the short course. The short course will be conducted in the same manner as the full course with full details given on selected topics of interest. It is useful for both beginners and experienced investors & traders in stock markets.
-Fee: $350 (free for first 30 registrations, limited seats available, first come first served)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
1) Stock Diagnosis
• For early bird attendees only, start right after registration to analyze stocks of interest
• What to buy? When to buy? When to sell? Applying Ein55 FA Criteria & TA Indicators.
• Integrate the best practices of trading, market cycle investing and value investing into Ein55 Styles
• When and how to make friends with “trend” and “time” to accumulate large sum of wealth?
• Simplified investing game to understand FA (value), TA (price) and PA (mind).
3) FA (Fundamental Analysis)
• Understand the complex interactions in Economy MasterPlan, eg. stock, bond, property, commodity, etc.
• Predict the next economy peak and crisis from historical trend of US Job Market.
• Why interest rate hike during bull market is a good sign for stock market?
4) TA (Technical Analysis)
• Quick individual stock and market monitoring using selected Ein55 Styles of TA indicators
• Buy and Sell with investing strategies of Relative and Absolute TA
• Analyze mega market trends of STI to predict the peak and valley of stock market
5) PA (Personal Analysis)
• How to measure and control the GREED and FEAR emotions to become winning investors?
• Learn the 4 steps of mega trend reversals between bull and bear markets with investor Psychological Analysis
6) Practical Stock Analysis
• Apply PE method to evaluate the intrinsic values and potential prices of stocks
• Apply % Optimism method with backtesting to maximize the profit (50% - 200%)
7) Personalized Investing Strategy
• Combination of Ein55 Styles into personalized investing strategy
• Learn how to apply half-market-cycle investing strategy in stock market
8) Related Investment Markets
• Understand the unique market cycles and relationship of bond market and stock market
Bonus for Attendees:
1) Free copy of investment report (10 pages) by Dr Tee on Market Outlook 2014, complementing the Market Outlook 2014 Workshop, suitable for offline reading.
2) Free stock diagnosis using FTP Analysis (FA, TA, PA) based on participant’s stock of interest. Limit to 1 stock per pax during Q&A, first come first served.
3) Eligible to sign up for free professional software (full historical data, Real Time) to apply FA & TA techniques learned, free additional workshop on software usage and free 8Gb thumbdrive.
Do take note that there is about 30 minutes of preview of paid full course at the end of free talk, but there is no hard selling