Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014
Time: 19:00 to 22:00
Venue: 231 Bain Street, #04-37 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231
Dear members and friends,
Time has come for another interesting club meeting. This time we invite Daniel Loh to talk about Is a Stock Market Crash coming soon? And Outlook on Stock Market for 2Q 2014
Cost: Free for club members, $20 for non-member
Entry: Club member Free, non-members can join on the spot upon paying membership fee $60 for new members and renewal (Current members could renew your annual membership for free entry).
With the QE tapering decision now being concrete, the question that is in everyone minds is, “Will the stock market crash?” Recently there have been quite a number of well known stock gurus talking about the end of this 5 years bull run. Will 2014 be the peak of the stock market? It is definitely a must for investors to know the different cycles of a bull run and to know the signals when it ends. We must always get ourselves prepared.
Speaker Daniel Loh
- MediaCorp Channel 8 Market Analyst
- Radio Station FM95.8 Market Analyst
- Securities Investor Association of Singapore (SIAS) Securities Trainer
- Invited by OCBC & Phillip securities as a guest speaker
- Shares Investment Columnist
- Malaysia Busy Weekly Columnist
- Malaysia Affin Investment Bank Securities Trainer
- Raffles Business International Director and Chief Trainer
Synopsis of the Talk:
1) How do you know the Bull Market has come to an end?
2) 3 Secret indicators to know when a Bear Market starts
3) 3 phases of a Bull Market and what phase are we in now?
4) Has the 10 years commodities bull run come to an end?
5) Does Value Investing work anymore in this bull run?
6) What should be the best investing strategy now?
Agenda for 13 Mar 2014
• 7:00 pm - Registration and Member Interaction
• 7:25 pm - Is a Stock Market Crash coming soon?
• 8:30 pm - Break & Socializing
• 9:00 pm - Outlook on Stock Market for 2Q 2014
• 9:45 pm - Q&A