AGM and Workshop Description
Being AGM, a buffet dinner will be served with member in attendance getting a $10 NTUC voucher. For this meeting we invited Peter Lim to give us a talk on his ASRC Forex Trading.
Registration is compulsory as seats are limited and strictly for members only.
- Date: 27 May 15 (Wed)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm
- Venue: 140 Paya Lebar Road, #10-25 AZ Building, Singapore 409015 (map)
- MRT: MacPherson
- Free for member
- $20 for non-member, $60 to join as member on the spot
Part One: Trading Methodology
- ASRC FXCODE™ Algorithm (Patent Pending)
- ASRC D1H4 and H4H1 High Probabilities Trade Setup
- How to combine Technical and Fundamental in FX Trading
Part Two: Income Methodology
- How to apply 334 Money Management
- How to control Greed and Fear in Forex Trading
- How to grow $10K starting capital into $30K monthly income
- How to Develop a Winning Mindset in FX Trading
Profile of Peter Lim
Peter Lim is a Full Time Forex Trader, ASRC FXCODE™ Developer, Educator and Live Trading Room Mentor. He started his FX Trading journey in 1997 after attending two years FX Traders development program from International Banking and Finance Academy (IBF). In 2012 he started the FXTrading@SG FB sharing platform for traders from different background and countries where newbies and experience trades can interact and share trading experience and seeing its members size grow to more than 4,000 to-date.
In an effort to create new FX Milestone he had developed the ASRC FXCODE™, a propriety trading methodologies of Where, What, When the FX Market is heading in 2014 after two years of research and thousand of experimental trades. Currently he had taught ASRC FXCODE Trading to more than 200 retailand professional traders.
Being a Full timer FX Trader he understanding the strict discipline require to become successful FX Trader and had motivate him to setup PLMP P2000 in Q1 2015, Singapore first Live Trading Rom where aspiring traders can be mentor and trade in an successfully environment with other experience profitable traders for consistent results.