Instead of relying on rumours, third party opinions, news or financial reports to make your investment decisions, Chua Ming Lun will teach you how to read the market solely from the charting perspective. In this workshop, Ming Lun will teach you his short term trading strategy that will take care of your long term investment plan.
Trading tools and techniques combo made ready!
Here’s what you get by attending this workshop:
- Learn how to determine the strength of the market.
- Learn to determine a strong breakout point and learn how to buy at a safe level.
- Learn how to short sell effectively.
Who should attend
Every investor and chartist should attend this workshop. Both long term investors and short term traders will benefit from Ming Lun’s trading system. Through his many training sessions, he found that most novice investors find it easy to follow his system. Those highly sophisticated investors have also found it refreshing and many have adopted his strategy too.
Chua Ming Lun is a remisier with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Ming Lun hopes to share his trading skills with all out there who are keen to learn the correct methods of trading. As a trainer with Minichart, he has trained hundreds of charting enthusiasts in both english and mandarin.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 17 Sep 15 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: boxed meals (for 35), first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration: via eventbrite
Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.