Brandon Koh has worked in some of the top banks as a FX Trader and Advisor servicing Independent Asset Management firms, Investment Companies, Ultra High and High Net worth Individuals. He has used many techniques that he has learnt from various experienced market traders to create a trading system that looks for low risk and consistent returns whilst trading the financial markets. The system is ubiquitous and can be used over a broad range of liquid and efficient financial instruments.
The proprietary system developed has helped Brandon provide consistent returns to his clients with some clients reaping returns of as much as over 400% in a single year in 2015, which was one of the most difficult years on record for trading in general where most professional traders were just happy to break-even. Much of this success was credited to the trading system which helped Brandon to spot and take only the highest probability trades for his clients. The system also helped him to decide which instruments were the most optimal to use for various trades which is a dilemma that has consistently plagued many professional traders and asset managers over the years.
At this OTCS workshop, Brandon will share:
- The Importance of Elliott Wave Analysis in your trading/ investing framework
- Basic concept of Elliott Wave Analysis
- Basics of Fibonacci Technicals
- Using Fibonacci Technicals to pin point entries and exits
- Charting Market Outlook possibilities for 2016 using Elliott Wave Analysis
High Probability Trading using Elliott Wave Analysis and Fibonacci Technicals
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- How to use Elliott Wave Analysis to chart probable market possibilities
- How to use Elliott Wave Analysis to determine when trades are invalidated and where to place trailing stops
- How to use Fibonacci Tools to pin point entry and exit points to create high probability entries
Who should attend
- Part time and full time intermediate to advanced traders passionate about trading
- Traders who have basic technical analysis knowledge
- Traders and investors who are looking to reduce the volatility of their portfolio
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 24 Feb 16 (Wed)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.