A self-taught trader, Kar Yong was interviewed in Channel Newsasia’s MoneyMind Young Investor in 2013. In the same year he was also featured as Social Guru on eToro social trading platform where he led the way in a bustling global trading market and guided more than 1000 traders with a developed strategy and perspective of market conditions through discussions and blogs.
He founded FX Pipsology in 2014, a platform dedicated to people with similar interest in forex trading. His desire to share and connect with people has since influenced many aspiring traders. He is now an internationally sought-after trainer, receiving mentorship requests from traders all over the world.
In this workshop, Kar Yong will share with us:
- Introduction to structure and trend
- Introduction to Fibonacci
- Harmonic trading methodology
- Structure trading methodology
- Trend continuation trade
Kar Yong will also be spending about 45 minutes on live market analysis using his strategies.
Order Out of Chaos
Attend this workshop to learn:
- Trading strategies / methodologies
- Harmonic trading
- Structure trading – both trend continuation and counter trend
- Risk management
- Importance of risk-reward ratio
- Application on live markets
- Understand the thought processes analyzing the trading the markets
Who should attend
- Individuals who are new to trading
- Traders who want to learn and trade the harmonic and structure methodologies
- Traders who want to gain different perspectives and insights of the markets
Most importantly, individuals who are serious and committed to constantly improve on their performance and personal development as a trader.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 9 Mar 16 (Wed)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.