Before this workshop, we aim to take about 15 minutes to conduct an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM), where our committee will propose some fine-tuning to our club’s constitution. We look forward to your attendance and support.
Brandon has worked in some of the top banks as a FX Trader and Advisor servicing Independent Asset Management firms, Investment Companies, Ultra High and High Net worth Individuals. He has used many techniques that he has learnt from various experienced market traders to create a trading system that looks for low risk and consistent returns whilst trading the financial markets. The system is ubiquitous and can be used over a broad range of liquid and efficient financial instruments.
The proprietary analytical process developed has helped Brandon provide consistent returns to his clients with some clients reaping returns of as much as over 400% in a single year in 2015, which was one of the most difficult years on record for trading in general where most professional traders were just happy to breakeven. Much of this success was credited to the trading process which helped Brandon to spot and take only the highest probability trades for his clients. The system also helped him to decide which instruments were the most optimal to use for various trades which is a dilemma that has consistently plagued many professional traders and asset managers over the years.
At this OTCS workshop, Brandon will share:
- FX Options basics
- Understanding Exotics & Binary Options basics
- Using Elliott Wave Analysis to trade options
- Market update using Elliott Wave Analysis
- Practice session for participants
Foreign Exchange Derivatives and Elliott Wave Analysis
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- Participants will understand the fundamentals of the Vanilla & Exotic Options market
- Participants will learn the basics of how to analyse option Greeks to decide the optimal time for putting on a option trade
- Participants will learn how to use Elliott Wave Analysis to decide which option trades to put on for different phases in a market cycle
Who should attend
- Part time and full time intermediate to advanced traders passionate about trading
- Traders who have a basic understanding of the Foreign Exchange Market
- Traders and Investors who are looking to add options & derivatives to their FX trading portfolio
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 6 Apr 16 (Wed)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.