Strictly for graduates of OTCS-organised Jeff Tie trading course!
- Anyone who is not a graduate of OTCS-organised Jeff Tie trading course (aka. Aiki Trading Course) conducted on 15-Dec-2016 will NOT be allowed to attend this revision, and am afraid will need to be turned away at the door if need.
- To be kept posted of other such courses, please join OTCS mailing list.
Aiki Trading Course Revision
Organised by OTCS, this is a special 3-hour hands-on practical revision on the key strategies taught in OTCS-organised Jeff Tie trading course (aka. Aiki Trading Course).
OTCS committee member, Ian Low, has volunteered to host and conduct this revision class. Ian is very familiar with Jeff Tie’s strategies because he is a paid graduate of numerous of Jeff Tie’s full-fledge courses and incorporates Jeff Tie’s strategies in his own trading.
Ian will be using numerous case studies to support this revision. Other practising graduates are welcome to share their insights during the revision.
- Date: 14 Apr 16 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Price: Free! With compliments of Ian Low
- Venue: Maybank Kim Eng Securities, 3 Gateway Drive, #03-20 Westgate, Singapore 608532 (map)
- Food: Not provided
- MRT: Jurong East (NS1/EW24), Exit A
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.