Kyaw Tun (Sonic Deejay) is a successful and profitable trader who founded the Sonic R. System in 2008. It is a popular trading system widely viewed and discussed in ForexFactory forum with 12 millions views.
Sonic R. System is based on analysis of Price Action (including Waves), Volume, Support & Resistance and Exponential Moving Averages. It has high success rate on position and swing trading.
Kyaw rarely speaks at workshops all these years. We’re pleased and privileged that he accepted our invitation to share with our members:
- A trading approach that has been used for many years and the new update.
- Critical evaluation of existing conventional technical tools. Are they really effective?
An Evening with Sonic and The Gang
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- The journey of a profitable trader
- What is the market exactly
- Trade using Technical Analysis and know the limitation of it
- View from the other side of the trades and what you should learn from it
Who should attend
- Part time and full time traders passionate about trading.
- Beginners who are still searching for tools to use in trading.
- Traders who are interested in Sonic R. system and wants to meet to the founder in-person.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 11 Aug 16 (Thu)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.