Strictly for students of Kenny REITs course!
- Anyone who is not Kenny’s REITs course student will NOT be allowed to attend this revision, and am afraid will need to be turned away at the door if need.
- Click here to learn more about Kenny’s REITs course.
Kenny’s REITs Course Revision
This is a 3-hour hands-on practical revision on how to analyse Singapore REITs using a template based on the criteria taught by Kenny Loh in his REITs Investing course.
We will be going through numerous REITs case studies based on current market conditions to aid the revision.
This workshop is organised by Ian Low, OTCS committee member who is also a student of Kenny’s REITs course, for OTCS members who have attended Kenny’s REITs Investing course.
Non-OTCS members are welcome too, but they must have attended Kenny’s REITs Investing course on or after 18 Aug 2015. Those who attended prior to 18 Aug 2015 will need to resit Kenny’s course for S$60, or join OTCS during this revision to resit for free. Click here to find out about Kenny’s next REITs course date.
- Date: 29 Mar 17 (Wed)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Price: Free! With compliments of Ian Low
- Venue: Maybank Kim Eng Securities, 3rd Floor, Event Hall, 48 North Canal Road, Singapore 059304 (map)
- Food: Not provided. Plain water available at venue.
- MRT: Clarke Quay (NE5), Exit A
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.