Cryptocurrency Masterclass – Strategies to profit from the future of money
Speaker: Chris Long
Like it or hate it, cryptocurrencies is here to stay; in one form or another.
Chris Long normally charges S$27 for his cryptocurrency masterclass but OTCS has invited him to share at no fee for OTCS members. So take this opportunity to ask Chris all your questions about cryptocurrencies!
Please learn more about Chris in his bio below.
In this OTCS workshop, Chris will share:
- Basic concept of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Learn how early investors manage to get 400% returns or more in just a few month
- Successful strategies to profit from the future of money
Key learning points:
- Blockchain technology and why it is disrupting industries
- Bitcoin and why it is the future of money
- What are macro trends surrounding cryptocurrencies
Who can benefit by attending:
- Part time and full time traders interested to learn about a new asset class to trade
- Beginners who are want to understand the potential of blockchain and crypto currencies, and how to profit from the future of money
BONUS: We managed to invite a representative from an ongoing ICO (initial coin offering) to share for 30 minutes too!
About speaker: Chris Long
Cryptocurrency Analyst and Founder of CryptoTrader.Sg
- Training people to profit from Cryptocurrencies
- Passionate about passive income
- ~15% return for personal equity portfolio and much more for cryptocurrency investments
- Former DCM banker for Multinational and Regional banks
Chris holds MSc Applied Finance from the Singapore Management University and is the sole recipient of the 2015 Columbia Threadneedle Investment Award. He has been working in the banking industry as an investment banker before starting CryptoTrader.sg in 2017.
Chris has a knack for simplifying the complex, identifying trends and helping people obtain investment insights. Always seeking passive income, he has achieved reasonable success investing in equity (~15% per annum), but his foray into Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies has reaped returns that are much higher.
Chris now aims to share his knowledge and help others achieve the same level of success.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 26 Oct 2017 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Blk 231 Bain Street, #04-41 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.