Online Traders’ Club (Singapore), a non-profit organization formed in 2005, is a community of independent online traders who want
- to network and meet like-minded traders,
- to share their experience and knowledge, and
- to learn from one another to become more successful in trading.
The club organises regular gatherings and courses for members to learn and interact physically, and maintains a library for members’ use to achieve their goals as successful traders.
Learn about your benefits as members.
Want to speak at an OTCS Workshop?
- President: Mike Woo
- Vice president: Richaard Chee
- Secretary: Ian Low
- Treasurer: Chiu Jia Yu
- Assistant treasurer: Raymond Tan
- Librarian: Mike Woo
- Webmaster: Richaard Chee
- Dr Neoh Ein Teck