This OTCS workshop has two parts by two different speakers.
Part one: Secret in futures trading
Speaker: Raymond Tan
Key learnings points:
- Brief introduction to Raymond’s background
- How did he begin full-time career as Futures Derivative trader
- What is Futures Derivative?
- The difference between Stock Investment and Futures Derivative Trading
- Secret in Futures Trading
- Brief introduction to Hang Seng Turning Point System
- The advantages to trade Futures Index
- Realistic Expectation
- Some take away strategies for all
Part two: How I made 137% since Oct 2015 trading SG stocks
Speaker: Ian Low
In this workshop, Ian will share the strategies he used to made 137% since Oct 2015 trading Singapore stocks.
Key learnings points:
- How to analyse indices to determine your trading plan.
- What are high probability setups for Singapore stocks.
- How to use volume indicators to increase your probability of success trading Singapore stocks.
About 1st speaker: Raymond Tan
Raymond Tan is currently a full-time private trader. He started full-time trading as SGX TMI (Trading Member Individual) since 2006. He trades forex, commodities and futures derivatives. His main focus now is on Index Futures (Nikkei, Hang Seng, DAX, S&P, Simscietc) which gives him most profitable and consistent trading result.
He worked with financial companies including Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) and top international money broking house (Tullett Liberty) for more than 20 years as System Development Manager. With strong programming background, he was one of the pioneers in developing auto trading system via Expert Advisor in MT4 platform since 2005.
- He is one of the committee members of Online Traders Club Singapore (http://onlinetradersclub.org/).
- Organiser of Singapore Derivative and Forex Meetup Group (http://www.meetup.com/singapore-forex-group)
- Blogger of SG Trading Courses (http://SGTradingCourses.blogspot.sg),
- Founder and Developer of Hang Seng Turning Point System (HS TPS).
He has conducted many sharing seminars and classroom courses since two years ago from Jan 2015. More details are on the web page, Hang Seng Index Coaching (http://hsicoaching.blogspot.sg/) & Advance TPS (http://AdvanceTPS.blogspot.sg/)/
About 2nd speaker: Ian Low
Ian Low has been investing in Singapore corporate bonds, preference shares and REITs since 2010. He is already a profitable investor and a coach in trading and investments before becoming a remisier in early 2014. He utilises a portfolio of trading and investment strategies to meet his goal of generating passive income. Now, he teaches these strategies to his remisier clients.
Ian believes in using systematic strategies to ensure consistency of results and thus reducing the impact of stress and emotions. These strategies are based on a combination of technical and fundamental analysis, statistics, and macroeconomics.
Ian publishes an email newsletter via http://WealthLions.com to keep his subscribers informed of major market turns and how to take advantage of them.
Ian is also a recognised Candidate Master of International Chess where he represented the Singapore National team for many international tournaments. He is still in the ranking list published by the world chess federation, F.I.D.E.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 6 Apr 2017 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 9.30pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 9 Raffles Place, #30-02 Republic Plaza Tower 1, Singapore 048619 (map)
- Take escalator to level 2 to register with security, then take lifts on level 2 to level 30. (Because lifts on level 1 serve odd floors, and lifts on level 2 serve even floors.)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.