Attend this course to learn…
- How to time the REITs market
- How to choose favourable REITs sectors and avoid risky ones
- How to evaluate REITs using a checklist
- How to enter
- How to exit
- Case studies to reinforce learning
What you’ll get from this course…
- 3-hour practical hands-on training.
- Simple to use checklist to evaluate REITs easily.
- Access to the world’s fastest REITs screener (Worth S$88)
Bonuses at no extra charges…
- 2-hour one-to-one consultation with trainer, Kenny Loh, to help you on your investing journey. Don’t know how to start after the course? Get unstuck with this consultation.
- Unlimited attendance of the 3-hour REITs revisions conducted quarterly by his course graduates.
- Lifetime access to REITs community (about 600 members strong) in Kenny’s Facebook secret group.
Discounted Course Fee…
- S$238 time-limited offer (Usual price S$298) — Save S$60!
How to enjoy Discounted Course Fee…
- When making payment, you must enter this special Promo Code: OTCS
(Remember to enter Promo Code ‘OTCS’ when you make payment to enjoy the above price!)
REITs investing for passive income and capital gain!
The REITs industry in Singapore is worth about S$70 billion. Consisting of 35 REITs, it is one of the largest industry on the Singapore stock exchange.
The key benefit of REITs is that they distribute at least 90% of their distributable income to their investors every 3 or 6 months, thus giving the investors regular passive income.
However, REITs investments are not without risks. The REITs market collapsed 75% from 1110 points on 21 Jun 2007 to 276 points on 12 Mar 2009. And more recently, it fell 22% within 7 months from 892 points on 30 Apr 2013 to 692 points on 12 Dec 2013.
Is there a way to avoid this pain? How can you navigate safely in your journey of generating passive income from REITs investments?
Come join us at our REITs course and learn from trainer, Mr Kenny Loh, a financial blogger since 2009 who is also a successful REITs investor.
Who should attend
Come, if you’re an investor who wants to…
- Receive regular passive income.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Learn more about REITs from a practitioner.
- Invest in a simple business model you can easily understand.
- Avoid making expensive mistakes in REITs investments especially if you’re already invested in them.
Kenny Loh is among the pioneers of financial bloggers in Singapore. Since 2009, he has been blogging at http://mystocksinvesting.com, reaching 19 thousand unique monthly visitors from 110 countries now.
Kenny is especially passionate about REITs because of their simple business model and ability to generate regular passive income for investors. Over the years, due to his busy schedule, he has developed a simple and effective method to analyse any REIT in less than 7 minutes, and to time the REITs market in just 3 seconds!
Many of his blog readers were eager to learn his simple method of REITs investing that they persuaded him to teach. He has since taught hundreds of attendees, from students, fund managers, and businessmen to retirees, teachers, and even fashion designers. Some flew in from Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia to learn from him. He also spoke at monthly gatherings of private investor clubs.
In addition to REITs, Kenny also trades Singapore stocks using CFDs and US stocks using options. Again, encouraged by his blog readers, he expanded into conducting courses that cover global economics, fundamental and technical analysis. (http://mystocksinvesting.com/course/ )
What makes Kenny unique is that he is a part-time investor/trader with other full-time commitments. So his methods shared in his courses are very simple and thus suitable for busy individuals who are also part-time investors/traders. Kenny works as an investment coach, helping and training retail investors on how to generate passive income to achieve financial freedom through investing. He specialises in REITs to collect regular dividends, and Real Estate Investing where he helps his local and overseas clients source and invest in high-yield under-value commercial and industrial properties in Singapore to collect regular rental income.
Besides stock trading, Kenny is also an estate planning consultant with Rockwills who helps his clients in will writing and trust setups, so that their next generation are well taken care and prevent their estate from falling into the wrong hands. Kenny decided to become a consultant because while writing his will, he realised that many are busy creating and protecting their wealth but didn’t plan the distribution of their wealth for their loved ones.
Kenny has double masters in electrical engineering and business administration.