Mr Vincent Foo used to run a capital business in Malaysia, and he have experience managing funds for his clients in his personal capacity. He retired 15 years ago and trades on his own now. As a self-taught and disciplined trader, he incorporates both technical and fundamental analysis in his trading set-ups.
Mr Foo has kindly agreed to share with us his insights and experience of how he trades the forex market successfully.
Learn to Trade Forex – L.U.C.K
Here’s what you get by attending this workshop:
- How to read news data prior to news release
- Learn to trade with news and understand chart reading in a different way
- The ability to read the buyers and sellers zone just by analysing the charts
- Risk management and how you can compound your capital in the long run
- What must you understand before entering a forex trade
Who should attend
- Traders with a keen interest in trading forex using both fundamentals and technicals (especially price action)
- Forex traders who have want to achieve consistent positive returns over the long run
- New traders who are keen to get into forex trading but do not know where to start
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 12 Oct 15 (Mon)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals (for 50), first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration: via eventbrite
Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.