This OTCS workshop has two parts.
Part one: OTCS AGM
Please click here for details about our club’s AGM.
Part two: Thematic Investing in Volatile Markets
Speaker: Victor Wong
Learn how a Private Wealth Manager creates multiple Thematic Portfolios to capture market opportunities for clients who have different investing objective, risk profile and investment horizon.
Key learnings points:
- An overview on how to create different Thematic Portfolios for different market conditions.
- Identify which thematic portfolio is suitable for the attendees according to their investment objective, risk profile and investment horizon.
- Investors who want to diversify their portfolio.
- Investors who want to invest but do not know where to start.
- Investors who want to know what are the investment opportunities which provide different Risk – Return.
- Investors who want their money work harder for them compared to bank interest rate.
Victor Wong, Director of Wealth Management (Investment Product & Advisory) with Financial Alliance, is a Chartered Financial Analyst and holds a Master of Science in Financial Engineering.
He has more than 20 years of experience in the financial sector, covering central banking, corporate banking and Fund Management.
During his 8 years stint in the Fund Management industry, he has worked in DBS Asset Management managing Fixed Income Fund as well as other institutional accounts.
He later moved to Deutsche Asset Management and prior to joining Financial Alliance, he was managing monies for high net worth clients with ING Asia Private Bank.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 31 May 2017 (Wed)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Aberdeen Asset Management (Auditorium). 23 Church Street. #06-01 Capital Square One. Singapore 049481 (map)
- Food: Simple buffet, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.