How to Build Wealth through IPI – International Property Investing
Speaker: Jack Chin
It is very rare to have a successful self-made multi-millionaire to share his secrets and experience of wealth building.
OTCS is privileged to invite Mr Jack Chin to share with our members his journey from employee to multi-millionaire.
Jack Chin made his millions through stocks, businesses and properties. He is Warren Buffett, Ray Kroc, and Robert Kiyosaki, rolled into one.
- Holds a global stocks portfolio of world leading companies.
- Owns the MadJack Restaurant in Nex, and is the franchise owner of Pancake King with over 20 stores island-wide.
- Holds an International Property Portfolio by acquiring dozens of properties in Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Tokyo and Melbourne.
Jack started out as an employee, but he put what he learnt from Warren Buffett, Ray Kroc, and Robert Kiyosaki into practise and achieved his time and financial freedom in his 30s.
For his accomplishments, he has been featured in The Sunday Times Money Section, The Straits Times, PRIME Magazine cover page, U Weekly, Zao Bao, The New Paper, etc.
Jack will share:
- How to make 50% to 150% within 1 to 3 years investing in overseas properties WITHOUT taking a property loan.
- Why it doesn’t take a lot of money to invest in overseas properties.
- His exact journey of how he started with just one property in Singapore to acquiring dozens of properties in major cities.
- His mistakes in stocks and properties investing, and how you can avoid it.
- How he can be your mentor so that you don’t need to waste time and money figuring things out yourself.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Anyone interested to rub shoulders with a successful stocks investor, entrepreneur and property investor.
- Anyone serious to build wealth through property investing and want to be mentored by someone who is successfully doing it.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 9 Oct 2018 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Blk 231 Bain Street, #04-41 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.