Before this workshop starts, OTCS will be conducting its AGM.
OTCS Special Outlook for 2nd-half 2019
- Markets were at all time high!
- Then a tweet changes everything!
- As investors and traders, how should we navigate the 2nd-half of 2019?
OTCS is privileged to invite Mr Song Seng Wun (Economist, CIMB Private Banking) to share his insights and outlook for the 2nd-half of 2019 with our members.
Uncle Song, as he is affectionately known as to many, is regularly featured in the media, such as BusinessTimes, StraitsTimes, The Edge, MoneyFM893 and many more, for his expert views on the economy and markets.
BONUS 1: Q&A with an economist
We will hold a Q&A session at the end where you can ask uncle Song your most pressing questions about the economy and investing in the current volatile market conditions.
BONUS 2: ShareInvestor segment
Our sponsor, ShareInvestor, will be sharing with us their offerings and how they can help investors and traders.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 28 May 2019 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: SPH Training Room T8.2/ T8.3, SPH News Centre, 1000 Toa Payoh North Singapore 318994 (map)
- MRT: Braddell (NS18). Parking: HDB Carpark next to building.
- Food: Simple buffet, first come first served, while food last 🙂
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.