Backtest, Validate & Discover New Trading Strategies Using ProRealTime
Speaker: Terence Tan
As we live in the disruptive algorithmic world where more than half of all trades are now placed using algorithms, learn how you can effectively implement trading strategies and construct automated trading systems.
Join Terence as he walks you through the process of fine-tuning your trading strategies using ProRealTime, and converting these strategies into algorithmic trading systems.
In this workshop, Terence will share:
- Get started on algo trading without the use of programming
- Learn how to input your existing manual trading strategies into ProRealTime
- Backtest through thousands of combinations to validate your trading system
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Traders of all proficiency levels are welcomed, basic Technical Analysis knowledge assumed.
About speaker: Terence Tan
Terence Tan is a qualified Chartered Market Technician (CMT) since 2014 and a member of MENSA Singapore. Currently Head of Education and Business Development for IG Asia, Terence has accumulated 14 years of experience in the financial industry since 2006. He conducts seminars in topics such as Technical Analysis, Forex Trading, Risk Management, Trading Psychology and Trading Systems.
His background in Computing (Computer Engineering) back in NUS enables him to explore deeply into trading algorithms. He had also previously been featured on Channel NewsAsia – Money Mind.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 16 Oct 2019 (Wed)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: SG Alliance (PIAS) seminar room. 991 Alexandra Road, #01-02, Singapore 119964 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.