OTCS Special Market Outlook 2020
- 2019 was an unusual year for the markets
Despite trade war worries, slower economic growth, recession fears and Brexit uncertainty – equities, bonds and gold all climbed to record gains.
- Will the markets crash in 2020, or climb higher?
Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2020?
OTCS invited 4 expert practitioners to share with us their market outlook for 2020; where are the risks and the opportunities in the Singapore and Global markets.
Bring your most pressing questions about Stocks, REITs, Bonds, Global Macro as we will have a Q&A segment for you to get your answers.
- Kenny Loh
– SREITs up 19% in 2019. Is there more upside in 2020? Take profit? Buy more?
- Ian Low
– Bonds, REITs, STI: Where to take cover as we climb the wall of worries in 2020?
- Alvin Li (SocGen)
– How to use DLC to capture short-term opportunities in volatile market?
- Sani Hamid (Economist, frequently featured in the media)
– Global macro: Trade war, and peace, and war. What can we do in 2020?
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
- We have capacity for over 200, so please invite your friends to register for this free for all event!
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 13 Jan 2020 (Mon)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.15pm)
- Venue: SGX Auditorium. 2 Shenton Way, SGX Centre 1, Singapore 068804
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.