How can you profit from the Covid-19 market crash?
Speaker: Phan Vee Leung
Phan Vee Leung, is a Professional Trader with over 20 years of experience in the financial markets dealing in Foreign Exchange, Rates, Equity Index Futures, Equities and Commodity Futures.
Vee’s trading career started with Chase Manhattan Bank (later known as JPMorgan Chase & Co.) London, JPMorgan in Singapore, Seoul and New York, Deutsche Bank Singapore, and Morgan Stanley Hong Kong.
In 2004, together with a few partners, Vee co-founded NorOdin Investment Management LP, a hedge fund specialising in global macro trading with peak assets of 1.2 billion USD.
In 2016, Vee co-founded TrackRecord Asia, a training academy for retail and professional traders. TrackRecord aims to provide students with deeper insights into the science of trading through a meticulously designed Investment Framework.
Covid19 has struck the world with fear and markets are crashing. Many portfolios are bleeding.
Attend this Webinar to find out how to survive these turmoil markets, what you can do and how to profit from it.
- Can cheaper, easier loans and tax cuts stop the virus from spreading? If not, what will?
- Some governments are using the same playbook as previous crises to fight Covid-19, but this is a different game. What’s different this time?
- The world is faced with the shutdown of the production facilities in China. Supply shocks cause prices to rise. How does this affect your everyday lives?
Attend this Webinar, and you’ll learn from Vee:
- With the US focused on electing the next President and with the current President obsessed with the stock markets, can the US be counted on to implement the right policies?
- What are the likely outcomes for the financial markets due to the Covid-19 crisis?
- What are the trades that will perform best amidst the Covid-19 pandemic?
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Traders and anyone interested to understand the Economic and Financial Markets impact of Covid-19.
- Traders and anyone interested to understand and get insights on the trading opportunities as a result of our current market environment.
- People who want to understand how the professionals do it differently from everyone else.
All are welcome!
- Free for TrackRecord and OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 19 Mar 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8pm – 10.00pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory.