Covid-19 Crash – Risk or Opportunity to hold REITs
Speaker: Kenny Loh
Kenny Loh is among the pioneers of financial bloggers in Singapore. Since 2009, he has been blogging at https://mystocksinvesting.com, reaching 19 thousand unique monthly visitors from 110 countries now.
Today, he is one of Singapore’s Most Renowned REITs Strategist & Investment Coach. You may recognise Kenny from articles and events by the top local media such as AsiaOne, The NewPaper, The Business Times, SGX and ShareInvestor, and MoneyFM893.
He is also a SGX Academy trainer and a Licensed advisor specialising in REITs Advisory and Investment Portfolio Review.
Blood is on the streets. Fear is in the markets. Is this a good time to hold REITs?
OTCS specially invited Kenny to share his insights about REITs during this unprecedented financial crisis caused by Covid-19.
Buy/ Sell/ Hold/ Hope? Find out from this REITs Webinar.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Investors interested in or are holding REITs
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 2 Apr 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8.00pm – 10.00pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.