Maximising Your CPF – Your peace of mind during Covid-19 crisis
Speaker: Soh Chin Heng
Soh Chin Heng is a non-practising certified financial planner and a self-professed CPF expert. Let’s break down the four key phrases in the statement above…
1. Certified financial planner
What’s the big deal about being a certified financial planner? It’s Chin Heng’s route to financial security, to answer the question of who he can trust to guide him in his financial security journey.
Why non-practising? Because it’d otherwise get him into trouble with his employer the Central Provident Fund Board (CPF), where he works as a deputy chief executive.
By the way, he is sharing this session in his personal capacity.
3. CPF expert
CPF expert? Chin Heng is in charge of customer service and the administration of CPF retirement, housing, healthcare, investment and education schemes. He ought to know something about CPF.
Self-professed? Well, no one has certified him as such.
OTCS and 1M65/4M65 specially invited Mr Soh Chin Heng, Deputy Chief Executive of CPF Board, to share his wealth of knowledge and insights about CPF in his personal capacity in this Webinar.
Chin Heng will share in this Webinar
- Understand the basics of CPF contribution and interest.
- Know what happens to CPF at 55, and how you can maximise your CPF.
- Learn how CPF LIFE helps you in your retirement.
Key learning points
- The easy way to saving for your retirement pay cheques.
- How to maximise your retirement pay cheques.
- How to have a retirement cheque book that never stop paying.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending
- Every existing and potential CPF member
- People on F.I.R.E.
- Believers of 1M65
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members and 1M65/4M65 members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 30 Apr 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8.00pm – 10.00pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.