Why Choose Endowus To Grow Your Cash and CPF/SRS?
Speaker: Sam Rhee
Samuel Rhee has 26 years of investment experience. He was formerly the CEO & Chief Investment Officer at Morgan Stanley Investment Management in Asia, managing portfolios in excess of US$10 billion, and was at Morgan Stanley group for 17 years of his career.
Sam is currently a founding partner, Chairman, and Chief Investment Officer at Endowus, a cutting edge WealthTech company based in Singapore. It became the first & only digital advisor for CPF money.
Licensed by MAS, Endowus is also the only digital investment platform where you can seamlessly invest all your sources of funds – cash, CPF, SRS – into globally diversified portfolios in the most efficient and low-cost way in Singapore.
OTCS and 1M65 Movement is privileged to invite Sam to share with us in this exclusive Webinar
- Why Sam left his high paying job as CEO/CIO of Morgan Stanley to start Endowus.
- Active versus passive investing, which is better.
- How to invest globally and diversify efficiently through market cycles.
- How to invest like an institutional investor.
- How to make your CPF/SRS work harder for you.
Key learning points
- What are digital advisors.
- Why diversify part of your investments to digital advisors.
- Why choose Endowus to grow your Cash/CPF/SRS; most efficient and low-cost way.
- What are the returns and risks of digital advisors.
- Why now is a good time to start investing with digital advisors.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending
- Anyone interested using digital advisors to grow their Cash, CPF/SRS in the most cost-efficient way.
- Those who want to learn from an industry veteran about both active and passive types of investing.
About Sam Rhee
Sam has 26 years of investment experience, spending the bulk of that time at Morgan Stanley. He is the former Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer at Morgan Stanley Investment Management in Asia. Sam managed investment portfolios in excess of U$10 billion dollars while working with the largest financial institutions in the world. He is a widely recognized leading fintech industry expert and investor in Asia.
During his time in Morgan Stanley, financial technology was beginning to disrupt the industry, especially in areas such as asset management, wealth management and investment advisory services. Inspired by the potential that fintech has, he left his role in search of a more fulfilling and exciting challenge that allows him to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others.
As the Chief Investment Officer of Endowus, Sam is responsible for the company’s asset allocation and investment selection. He heads the Investment Committee and ensures holistic portfolios for every investor. He is a firm believer that individuals should have access to the same knowledge and resources that are made available to institutional investors. With this vision, Sam utilises technology to create a digital solution to financial advisory and wealth management.
Sam believes that “the future of financial advice and investments will be greatly shaped by technology, and financial technology companies need to deepen their domain expertise and creatively solve the great problems of our times. This includes allowing each individual to prepare better their financial future and bring value to the greater society.”.
Beyond his passion for finance and technology, Sam has a voracious reading appetite. He enjoys outdoor sports with his wife and three children.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members and 1M65/4M65 members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 18 Jun 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8.00pm – 10.00pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.