OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by WealthEnjoy.com
How To Grow Your Wealth With StashAway
StashAway is Southeast Asia’s largest digital wealth manager with over US$1 billion under management. It is licensed where it operates; in Singapore, it is licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Why so many are entrusting their funds with StashAway?
- How can you grow your wealth with StashAway?
We’ve specially invited Ms Amanda Ong, country manager for Singapore to share with us in this exclusive Webinar:
- Why choose StashAway; what sets it apart from others.
- How StashAway helps investors make money, and how are the performances.
- How StashAway keep your funds safe.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
BONUS: Special discount on the management fee for attendees of this Webinar.
Speaker: Amanda Ong
Currently, Amanda is the Country Manager of StashAway in Singapore. She also heads Public Relations for StashAway regionally and is a Wealth Advisor to our High Net Worth and UHNW clients. Previously, she led StashAway’s Client Experience team of more than 47 people in 5 countries (Singapore, UAE, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand). Amanda is a Licensed Representative with the Monetary Authority of Singapore for Asia Wealth Platform, the legal entity of StashAway.
Before joining StashAway, Amanda held various roles in the Financial Services industry, most recently handling investment advisory to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients in the Wealth Management and Family Office Team of Lighthouse Canton. Prior to that, she serviced portfolios of institutional clients in the Securities and Fund Services Team at Citibank.
Amanda holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), with a double major in Accounting and Finance from the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 4 Mar 2021 (Thu)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required to receive the Webinar link and password.