OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by WealthEnjoy.com
Big Trends In 2021 & Beyond To Build Your Resilient Portfolio
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, many markets around the world have went through a V-shape recovery and some even making all time highs.
Did your portfolio also made all time high?
Or did you miss the boat?
- What are the big trends in 2021 & beyond?
- How can you build a resilient portfolio to ride big trends?
- Where are the disruptive opportunities, and what are the risks?
We specially invited Mr Kenny Loh, a licensed financial advisor to answer the above tough questions and more in this exclusive Webinar.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Speaker: Kenny Loh
Kenny Loh is a Senior Consultant and REITs Specialist of Singapore’s top Independent Financial Advisor. He helps clients construct diversified portfolios consisting of different asset classes from REITs, Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Unit Trusts, Private Equity, Alternative Investments and Fixed Maturity Funds to achieve an optimal risk adjusted return. Kenny is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, SGX Academy REIT Trainer, Certified IBF Trainer of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) and also an invited speaker of REITs Symposium and Invest Fair.
From its humble beginnings in 2009, mystocksinvesting.com was founded. Kenny Loh started this website as a financial blog and an avenue to share his knowledge about stocks and trading. As years went by, this website has grown and currently reaches 19 thousand monthly visitors from 110 countries worldwide.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 9 Mar 2021 (Tue)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required to receive the Webinar link