OTCS is pleased to be a MEDIA PARTNER for this event, organised by PassiveCryptoWealth.com
Crypto Investing: Are You Late To The Game?
The new crypto bull run is here, and is gaining traction with institutions, family offices, and governments around the world.
Are you late to the game in crypto investing?
We have specially invited AK Koh, a successful crypto investor who turned 15K capital into a 6-figure crypto portfolio since 2017, to share with you how he did it, how he went through the crypto crash and winter periods.
If you missed the boat in the previous crypto bull runs, don’t miss this current one now!
In this Webinar, you will learn from AK:
- Recent news on cryptocurrencies and how it’s starting to be more mainstream.
- Strategies on how to profit from cryptocurrencies and reduce your risks while maximising your potential profits.
- What to lookout for in 2022 and beyond.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Speaker: AK Koh
- Investing since 20, started with unit trusts and later on buying on my own ETFs and shares
- Graduated from CryptoTrader program in 2017
- Started investing into cryptocurrencies soon after just before the $20k bull run and experience the crash as well
- Continued investing through the winter periods, picking up good coins as well as learning all the other faucets of investing into crypto
- Current crypto portfolio is at 6-figures with roughly 15k, capital has since all withdrawn out. Biggest win, turned 1 ETH into 150 ETH and growing
- Trainer and mentor at Cryptoknight Singapore
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 30 Nov 2021 (Tue)
- 8pm – 10pm Singapore time (GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required as Webinar capacity is limited.