How to End 2022 with These High Profit Potential Setups
Speaker: Ang Kar Yong
2022 has been a challenging year for traders with multiple global issues happening at the same time. What is your trade plan heading into the last quarter of the year?
Join us in this Webinar, where we invited Kar Yong, a successful independent trader, to share his insights on how to end 2022 with some of the high profit potential setups he is watching.
Key learning points include:
- How to use simply wave theory to identify your trading directional bias.
- Understand the principles of “Waves in 3s” to help you time the market better.
- Use the relationship of fibs to build your expectations in market movement.
- Filter out the high profit potential trade opportunities for Q4 2022.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Speaker: Ang Kar Yong
Kar Yong started trading with just a humble US$500 when he was only 21, and within 2 years, he managed to turn it into US$13,000. Owing to his success, he was featured on Singapore’s Channel NewsAsia Money Mind: Young Investors, and awarded the Most Popular FX Trainers in Malaysia and the Top Forex Analyst in Asia by WikiFX in 2019.
Today, Kar Yong is financially independent through trading and investing in the financial market. Having gone through the financial struggles during the early stages of his life, he understands how many people are also suffering the same guilt and shame in self-worth. Hence one of Kar Yong’s mission is to help people to achieve financial mastery and empower them to design the life they truly desire.
Having coached over hundreds of traders across Southeast Asia in navigating the financial market, he believes that anyone with the desire to do so can succeed in trading.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 30 Sep 2022 (Fri)
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.15pm Singapore time)
- 7.30am – 9.30am US Eastern Time (Webinar room opens 7.15am US Eastern Time)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.