How to Make Risk-Free Returns using SSB and T-Bills
Speaker: Ian Low
Is it possible to make Risk-Free returns of 3%+ or even 4%+?
Yes! Using SSB (Singapore Savings Bond) and T-Bills, both backed by our Singapore Government!
Join us in this Webinar, where we invited Ian Low, a bonds and REITs expert, to share his insights on how to make risk-free returns using SSB and T-Bills.
Key learning points include:
- Why are they ‘Risk-Free’ returns?
- Why we should invest in SSBs and T-Bills?
- Why T-Bills’ yield is higher than SSBs?
- Which is better, SSB or T-Bills?
- Are they better than Fixed Deposits and Endowment insurance?
- Can you use CPF for SSB and T-Bills?
- What’s the ‘strategy’ to invest into SSB and T-Bills?
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 15 Nov 2022 (Tue)
- 8.30pm – 10.30pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 8.25pm Singapore time)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.