Strategies for Thriving in a High-Interest Rate Environment
Speaker: Jay Tun
- The Feds are looking to keep the interest rate for as long as inflation persists. How can we adapt to trade in this volatile market?
- Are you facing inconsistencies when it comes to taking swing trades in the market today?
After a year of treacherous volatility in 2022, 2023 has been largely familiar to most traders with the trend in the market resuming. However in the last few weeks, it seems as if the market is exhibiting behaviors similar to that of 2022.
If the sudden onslaught of market volatility takes out your position by surprise, you are definitely not alone. Many traders simply do not thrive in this type of market because of the lack of a comprehensive trading framework.
In this Webinar, we’ve specially invited Jay Tun, a successful and professional trader, to showcase to you live on how he streamlines the various elements and crafts his trading plan using a holistic framework that he has created.
Using the same approach, you will be able to identify strong trending stocks and take profitable swing trades consistently.
Here are what you will learn:
- How you can best adjust your trading duration in this volatile market.
- 3 elements you must consider when executing your swing trades
- How to identify stocks with hidden underlying potential?
- Live market analysis and swing trade planning
- How you can identify the optimal entry levels to plan catch one good explosive trend.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 12 Oct 2023 (Thu)
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.25pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.