With more than 25 years of experience in financial markets, Jeff Tie is now a trading educator with SGX Academy, and a published Wiley author; his book, Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets, is highly rated on the Amazon.
In this exclusive course designed for OTCS members, Jeff will share his high probability, reduced risk trading system that he is personally using to trade his own money, covering specific rules on…
- How to define trend.
- How to identify low-risk zones.
- How to enter.
- How to take profit.
- How to set stop-loss.
- Case studies to reinforce learning.
What you’ll get from this course…
- 3-hour hands-on training.
- Free access to student-led online study group in Facebook exclusively for attendees of this course.
- * Free access to all of Jeff Tie’s past and future trades, with details on entries and exits.
* terms and conditions apply, and will be explained during the course.
- Click on below “Registration and payment” link to see exclusive price just for our members.
- If you’re not our member, you can join for just S$60/yr to enjoy this member-only price and a host of benefits.
- Date: 15 Dec 15 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: Riovest Pte Ltd. 229 Mountbatten Road. #03-33 Mountbatten Square. Singapore 398007
- MRT: CC7 Mountbatten Station, Exit A
- Registration and payment: via eventbrite
Who should attend
Any trader who seeks to achieve consistent trading success.
With more than 25 years of experience in financial markets, Jeff’s stock market career began in 1977 with JM Sassoon and continued with Kim Eng Securities. During his time in Stock broking, Jeff witnessed many cycles of boom and bust, including the 1987 meltdown in worldwide equity markets.
In 1997, Jeffery Tie joined Refco Singapore. During this time he developed new expertise in International Futures Markets and FX.
Jeffery’s experience and training during his time at both Stock Broking and Futures Broking enhanced his understanding of Technical Analysis and Trading. This expertise was augmented by his association and friendship with Ray Barros, a well known Fund Manager and Trading Coach. Jeffery’s expertise in Technical Analysis was recognized by the Singapore Exchange who has invited Jeffery to its panel of Educators. Jeffery consistently gets very positive feedback from local as well as foreign attendees of his seminars and courses. Besides Singapore, Jeffery has spoken to International audiences in Jakarta, Mumbai and Sri Lanka.
Jeffery is also an instructor registered with the International Shinkendo Federation. The ISF is an organization that promotes Japanese swordsmanshipand martial arts. This interest has allowed Jeffery to notice the similarity between the Philosophy of Martial Arts and the Philosophy of Trading. He has written a 3-part article on this topic for Chartpoint Magazine just before the magazine ceased publication.
Jeff Tie is a trading educator with SGX Academy, and a published Wiley author; his book, Aiki Trading: Trading in Harmony with the Markets, is highly rated on the Amazon. He currently focuses on both trading and conducting Technical Analysis courses and workshops with the SGX, and the Financial Training Institute @ Singapore Management University.