OTCS crew volunteer and speaker, Kenny Loh, will be conducting this workshop together with his friend of over 20 years, Sani Hamid, an economist with over 21 years experience.
Kenny and Sani will share with us:
- How to apply the key principle of Sun Tzu “art of war” in investing.
- Pros and cons of short vs long term investing.
- Core satellite investing strategy that institutions use and how retail investors can too.
- How much gold to hold in your portfolio.
- What are the risks as Trump implements his agenda and how to avoid them.
- How to allocate your capital to maximise your funds to take advantage of this institutional fund flow.
If time permits, we will also hold a Q&A session at the end where you can ask your most pressing questions about the economy and investing.
About Mr Sani Hamid
- more than 21 years of working experience in the financial markets.
- worked for companies such as S&P MMS where he led a team of analysts covering Emerging Asian economies; BNP Paribas peregrine as senior economist; and S&P Ratings as a sovereign analyst overseeing the ratings of countries such Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
- widely quoted in the media throughout his career, appeared regularly on CNBC and Channel News Asia, and has spoken at numerous international seminars on a wide range of topics.
- Director, Wealth Management in one of the largest and award-winning independent financial advisory firm in Singapore.
Who should attend
- All levels of investors.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 23 Mar 2017 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: 6 Shenton Way. Level 7, OUE Downtown 2. Singapore 068809 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.