Recently, several OTCS committee members were introduced to Steven JP, a young full-time trader, who earns 30-40 PIPs every day with 80% accuracy, risking just 20 PIPs!
Over kopi-chat, we’re were impressed with his knowledge, experience and skills, so we invited him to give our members a talk and an opportunity for our members to learn intra-day FX scalping directly from Steven.
Some background about Steven, currently a full-time trader: Steven JP has been a trader and investor in the markets since the age of 18. A graduate of NUS Business School, Steven has over 7 years’ experience in a wide variety of instruments and markets. Having started with Forex as a student at the age of 18, Steven has since extended his experience to cover stocks across markets such as USA, Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore, trading in both CFD and cash markets, but always keeping Forex as his mainstay. He has experience in position, swing, day and scalp trading, but he keeps his focus on day trading and scalping.
If you’re serious about learning intra-day FX scalping, come listen to a full-time practitioner in this workshop.
Bonus: Should there be live FX scalping opportunities during the workshop, Steven will not hesitate to take them.
Intra-day FX Scalping
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- Principles of scalping.
- Basics of identifying scalping opportunities.
- An offer to learn intra-day FX scalping directly from Steven JP
Who should attend
- Part time and full time traders interested in intra-day FX scalping.
- Experienced traders who are comfortable with swing or day trading looking to trade an even smaller time frame.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 17 Nov 2016 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Blk 231 Bain Street, #04-41 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.