OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by WealthEnjoy.com
Start Building Your International Property Portfolio With Just $100
Shareable Asset (SA) is the first MAS-licensed tokenization platform to be able to issue asset-backed security tokens in a regulated environment which is legal and compliant to regulatory requirements in Singapore.
Fractional shares of assets seemed impossible in the past, but Shareable Assets have made it possible today by modern secured technology to break each portion of an asset into smaller pieces and tokenize it on the blockchain. Therefore, they are deemed as one of the future revolutions for investing.
SA started offering real estate investment in June 2020 and till date they have successfully closed 6 projects and have launched their 7th and 8th projects on their platform.
At the moment, SA is focusing on UK asset projects like student housing, care-home, hospitality and they have successfully distributed quarterly dividend payout to their investors.
SA aim to expand and grow into various regions to seek good real estate investment opportunities for their investors, and provide investors access through their infrastructure to own a list of quality assets to generate second income and potential capital gains.
Mr Will Lee and Mr Wong Kook Fei, founder/chairman and CEO respectively, will share in this exclusive Webinar:
- What and how Shareable Asset blockchain tokenization in real estate investment work for investors to have fractional ownership of a physical property from as low as $100
- How investor’s money and investment is protected in case of any unforeseen circumstances
- What are the rewards, fees and risks for SA investors
BONUS 2: Special TIME-LIMITED offer that will boost your Shareable Asset account by an additional 2.5%! You don’t want to miss this!
Speaker: Will Lee
Will is a serial entrepreneur who started his entrepreneurial journey in Silicon Valley in 2011. With his knowledge from studying Artificial Intelligence at Stanford University, Will is on a mission of building a human-centered platform through the newest technologies. Prior to Shareable Asset, he established Blue Whale Foundation and Verlocal. Blue Whale Foundation is the organization of realizing a decentralized sharing economy system. He raised $30M SGD for Blue Whale Foundation. On the other hand, Verlocal is one of the largest skilling sharing platforms in the U.S. Verlocal was featured by one of the largest and most well-known VCs, a16z (Andreessen Horowitz) as one of the most remarkable marketplace platforms in 2020. He raised $7M USD for Verlocal from VC firms in Silicon Valley, China, and Japan. He moved to Singapore in 2017 to realize Shareable Asset’s vision.
Speaker: Wong Kook Fei
Kook Fei joined Shareable Assets with 34 years of working experience in the banking and financial industry. He has held various senior positions in global banking institutions in areas of treasury, debt capital markets, real estate financing and corporate banking. Prior to joining Shareable Assets, some of the most recent positions held include the following:
- Hamburg Commercial Bank, SVP & Head of Treasury & Markets
- Aareal Bank, Managing Director & Head of Real Estate Loan Syndicate & Trading
- UniCredit Bank/HVB, Director of Loan Syndicate & Trading
- Bank Austria, AGM & Head of Corporate Banking & Loan Syndication
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 17 Dec 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm SGT)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required to receive the Zoom Webinar link and password.