Before this workshop starts, we aim to take about 20 minutes to conduct our Annual General Meeting (AGM). We look forward to your attendance and support. A simple buffet dinner will be served 🙂
Chua I-Min, CFA has more than 18 years experience investing in the stock markets. He is much sought by the media for his expert opinion on the stock markets. And he is also a trainer with SGX Academy. In this workshop, I-Min will impart to you the long term share investing technique. You will learn the art and science of stock picking through:
- Business / Industry Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Risk Analysis
This is followed by picking up skill sets of portfolio management through:
- Economic Analysis
- Portfolio Strategies
Create A Secondary Income Stream Through Long Term Share Investing
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- How to pick up stocks that are fundamentally sound?
- Market Outlook – Time to Buy / Hold / Sell?
- Investment strategy for wealth accumulation!
Who should attend
Suitable for retail investors who want to learn more about fundamental analysis or have an investment plan to accumulate wealth!
Chua I-Min, CFA is the Founder and Managing Director for Invest Coach Pte. Ltd, a company with the vision of “Everyone Makes Sound Investment Decision”. He conducts regular classes for public and corporates including Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) Academy in fundamental analysis, stock valuation, REITs and property investments.
I-Min has more than 14 years of working experience mainly in the investment industry. He was the Chief Operating Officer for A.B. Maximus, responsible for expanding the company’s investment education business into the region. Previously as a real estate investment professional in Capitaland and subsequently PhillipCapital, he had done several investment deals amounting to S$250 million collectively. Prior to that, he was based in China, participating in a successful IPO exercise of a Chinese company in Singapore Stock Exchange.
I-Min graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Honours (2nd Upper), majoring in Finance. He continued his education by earning the CFA charter, one of the most sought after professional designation in the global investment industry. Even as a student, I-Min has been applying concepts from text books in the real world shares market. He has since honed his investment skills with more than 18 years of share investing experiences.
Check out these websites for more information:
- www.facebook.com/imchua (‘like’ the page to get my investment thoughts!)
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
- (Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 25 May 16 (Wed)
- Time: 7.15pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.45pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 50 Raffles Place, #14-06 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623 (map)
- Food: Simple buffet dinner, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.