How I listed my crowdfunding company in just 2 years
Speaker: Mr Getty Goh
It is the 1st time a co-founder and CEO of a public-listed company is speaking at OTCS.
OTCS is privileged to invite Mr Getty Goh to share with our members his journey of building and listing his crowdfunding company in just 2 years.
- You may have heard of crowdfunding.
- There are six licensed by the MAS in Singapore.
- What makes CoAssets different from the rest?
- CoAssets has deals that are NOT listed on their Web site and app 🙂
CoAssets Pte Ltd is Southeast Asia’s first public listed crowdfunding site with offices in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Hong Kong. It was listed on the ASX in 2016 (CA8) and obtained its Capital Markets Services Licence (CMSL) from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in June 2017.
CoAssets Pte Ltd brings real estate developers, businesses and investors together, within excess of S$50 million worth of transactions taking place through the platform in the last two years.
Mr Getty Goh who has a Masters in Real Estate from the National University of Singapore (NUS), is the CEO of CoAssets and also the director with real estate research consultancy Ascendant Assets Pte Ltd.
In this exclusive OTCS workshop, Getty will share …
- What is Crowdfunding?
- Who is CoAssets and what do we do?
- How was CoAssets listed in 2 years?
Two bonuses for you …
Getty will also share …
- Bonus 1: In this volatile market, how to diversify your portfolio through crowdfunding?
- Bonus 2: How to pick the right property in a challenging market?
One more thing …
- Two OTCS committee members will also share why they invested through CoAssets.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Anyone interested
- in hearing first hand how a company is listed.
- to diversify their portfolio away from the volatile stock market.
- in real estate and property.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 7 Nov 2018 (Wed)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Blk 231 Bain Street, #04-41 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.