OTCS Special Market Outlook 2019
- 2018 was a volatile year worldwide!
How did your portfolio perform in 2018?
- Will the market recover or crash in 2019?
Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2019?
OTCS invited 4 expert practitioners to share with us their market outlook for 2019; where are the risks and the opportunities in the Singapore and Global markets.
Bring your most pressing questions about Stocks, REITs, Bonds, Global Macro as we will have a Q&A segment for you to get your answers.
- Kenny Loh
– REITs: More opportunities or more risks in 2019?
- Ian Low
– Bonds, REITs, STI: Are there still safety in them?
- Alvin Li
– What are DLCs, and how to use them to capture more profits when indices/blue chips crash and when they recover.
- Jake Damien Chow
– Global macro: Where are we now, and what can do in 2019?
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
- We have capacity for over 200, so please invite your friends to register for this free for all event!
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 8 Jan 18 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: SGX Auditorium. 2 Shenton Way, SGX Centre 1, Singapore 068804
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.