This OTCS workshop will have TWO parts by TWO different speakers.
Part 1: How to grow your existing Bitcoins without mining or trading
Speaker: Nicholas Koh
- Nicholas came from a quant and hedge fund background. You can read more from his bio below.
- He and his team has created a solution to help Bitcoin holders grow their existing Bitcoin holdings without mining or trading!
BONUS: If you hold Bitcoins, Nicholas’s solution can grow your Bitcoin holdings for FREE! Attend this workshop to find out how. Invite your friends who hold Bitcoins to come too!
Nicholas will share:
- How to compound your existing Bitcoin holdings without mining or trading.
- Why Blockchain Not Bitcoin narrative is redundant.
- Bitcoin’s supportive demographics.
- Bitcoin is a symptom of a global shift, when it becomes obvious it’ll be too late.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Existing Bitcoin holders.
- People who are finding a reason to buy or dump Bitcoin.
- People who wants to know what is the future of technology and money.
Part 2: Intraday Options Trading Strategy
Speaker: Bharath Jayaram
At age 28, Bharath Jayaram (TradeShifu) is a full-time trader who gave up his IT job at SGX to pursue a full time career in trading the stock markets.
As a very result-oriented individual, Bharath is most proud about his consistent returns from the stock market, where he has managed to generate at least 50% or more every single year since he started trading in 2013.
Key learning points:
- Learn the most accurate way to predict the stock market crash.
- Use options strategies to trade intraday.
- How to trade around earnings?
- Volatility and how to use it to your advantage in trades.
Learn from Bharath:
- Better understand use of options in intraday trading.
- Application of volatility into your options trading strategies.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Existing traders who wish to maximize their capital for profit.
- Traders who wish to use less time to monitor a trade and run to expiry with ease.
- Experienced Option Traders.
- Traders who want to start using Options.
About speaker: Nicholas Koh
Nicholas started his trading career back in 2010 at a Quantitative Market-Neutral Hedge Fund specializing in Tail-Risk Management, overseeing a $30,000,000 notional book of derivative contracts. Fresh from the Global Financial Crisis of 2008, the period of time witnessed the most advancements in risk-pricing and volatility management. In the years that ensued, he has spent time at Citibank and United Overseas Bank.
In 2016, Nicholas launched an Inverse-Volatility Managed Money Fund. The fund posted returns of 63.7% in the same year and 58.9% in 2017. In 2018, the fund emerged unscathed from the volatility squeeze which caused numerous Inverse-Volatility funds to blow up. This is in light of proprietary developments by him and his team on detecting fault-lines in inter-market asset classes that will forewarn a major market event. In the same period, Nicholas was involved at a Machine-Learning company from NUS and traded alongside reputable Global-Macro traders from Tudor Capital Singapore and Morgan Stanley .
He and his partners currently runs Trident Capital, an Algorithmic Treasury Management Solution provider that incorporates Bitcoin as an asset class. We are involved in the institutionalization of Bitcoin, assisting institutions in the area of Risk and Treasury Management of Bitcoin Assets. Our clients include Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs), Family Offices, Venture Capitalists, Exchanges and Bitcoin Miners. We have strategic partnerships in Singapore, Shanghai, Seoul, Kuala-Lumpur, and Jakarta.
About speaker: Bharath Jayaram
Bharath Jayaram (TradeShifu) is a full-time trader who gave up his IT job at SGX to pursue a full time career in trading the stock markets. At the age of only 28, he has already been widely recognized as an expert in derivatives trading by the Harvard Club and other prestigious institutions. He has also been featured on the Straits Times and multiple radio stations and magazines. He was also a featured speaker at NASDAQ, Harvard, MIT where he shared his trading journey to inspire the attendees to follow their dreams. He has also shared the stage with George Ross (Donald Trumps advisor and attorney) and Caitlyn Jenner (one of the top 10 most famous people alive). He is also an Amazon #1 best seller and is due to release a couple of trading books in 2019. As a very result-oriented individual, Bharath is most proud about his consistent returns from the stock market, where he has managed to generate at least 50% or more every single year since he started trading in 2013.
His goal is to empower all the individuals with the essential financial literacy so they can make sound financial decisions which is not going to weigh them down for the things that they deeply care about in their life. He also regularly conducts workshops and trainings for students at NTU, NUS, SMU, TP and even for corporates on how they can better manage and invest their money.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 22 Feb 2019 (Fri)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Raja’s College. Blk 231 Bain Street, #04-37 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.