This OTCS workshop will have TWO parts, both by AlgoMerchant.
Part 1: Trend-trading Made Systematic & Simple
Part 1 of this workshop is a complete course designed for you to learn on how to create systematic trend following strategy that is not commonly shared in books or courses.
Please bring your notebook computer as we will:
- provide you the online tools
- teach you exactly how to trend-trade in a simple and systematic way using our easy-to-use Web platform
- immediately apply to SG, US, and HK markets
We will teach you a proprietary technique, derived solely from price action, to identify and confirm breakout patterns.
Deep dive into how professional fund managers adopt trend following systems to invest systematically and gain consistent returns. Most excitingly, we’ll also provide a walkthrough on how to navigate profitably in challenging market situations using our backtested systematic trading system called TradersGPS.
TradersGPS is a proprietary trend following strategy that performs optimally in stock markets. The strategy was once conceptualised by a professional trading educator, Collin Seow from Systematic Trader group and has since been developed and enhanced by the AlgoMerchant team.
1. Complimentary access to TradersGPS system for 3 months. Usual price $888/year.
2. Complete systematic trading TradersGPS course. Usual price $1888. FREE at this workshop!
Who can benefit by attending:
- Traders interested in a systematic and simple trend-trading system in the SG, US, and HK markets.
Part 2: Generate Alpha through Smart Robo-investing
Introducing the smartest way for retail investors to conveniently seek profits in the stock market using automated and data-driven trading approach.
The current market complexity due to US-China trade war, Fed Rate, etc., prevents even the very best human traders that rely on discretionary view to beat the market.
However, our innovation makes it possible for retail investors with limited knowledge or capital to use advanced data-driven methodologies known only to a few elite quantitative hedge funds (such as Renaissance Technology, Two Sigma and Winton capital) to make consistent returns.
Our Robo-Investing solution makes use of proprietary Pattern Recognition technology to detect market inefficiencies and generate Alpha. Although it is impossible to predict with certainty how the stock price will move tomorrow, we can approximate the expected return of the stock within a specified timeframe by finding statistical regularities within the historical stock return. Our Pattern Recognition technology leverages on machine learning and data mining processes to discover such patterns from a huge data set.
The robot is smart. Smarter still, let her works for you.
Key learning points:
- Can you rely on Artificial Intelligence to beat the stock market
- Who is the winner when robots Vs human traders
- RoboInvesting is neither Robo-Advisor nor automated TA screener, but the intelligence
- Robot picks the stocks at her discretion, and never forget to exit
- Witness the robot’s account performance LIVE
- Grab the opportunity to pick the robot and tell her to work for you
BONUS: Find out how to receive real gold as an exclusive gift, with compliments of AlgoMerchant.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Traders interested in automated trading of US stocks
About speaker: AlgoMerchant
AlgoMerchant provides intelligent and automated investing solutions for retail investors.
We are a diverse team of traders, engineers and data scientists whose mission is to democratize data-driven and systematic investing.
We believe in levelling the playing field where individual investors should have access to the same technology and generate returns that are not less from elite institutional investors.
Our solutions will help individual investors of all levels to improve the way they invest with the aid of data and algorithms at an affordable cost.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Time limited offer!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 24 Sep 2019 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: Event Hall 2-1 (Level 2) Lifelong Learning Institute. 11 Eunos Rd 8, Singapore 408601 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.