4M65 – Secrets of how to become a CPF multi-millionaire
Speaker: Loo Cheng Chuan
Loo Cheng Chuan, is the founder of the 1M65 Movement. Loo has developed an ingenious financial strategy that takes advantage 1M65 CPF strategy (S$1 Million By 65 years old). Loo and his 1M65 strategy have been repeatedly featured in mainstream news and online media.
In 2018, Loo and his wife crossed S$1M in their CPF savings at 45 years old, proving many 1M65 skeptics wrong.
He was one of the few non-civil servant to be awarded the Public Sector Transformation award in 2018 for his 1M65 efforts.
Mr Loo has recently enhanced his CPF strategy to 4M65 (S$4 Million by 65 years old)
He professed to be an ordinary Singaporean with an extraordinary CPF investment strategy that could help many Singaporean couples become millionaires and even multi-millionaires at retirement.
Through many of his free public talks and regularly writings on 1M65 (and now 4M65), Loo hopes to help many Singaporean became financially independent.
In this 4M65 Webinar, you’ll learn from Mr Loo:
- How to accumulate a million dollar retirement safety net with CPF.
- How to grow from 1M65 to 4M65.
- How to harness it to win in the stock market.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending:
- Singaporeans with CPF
- Young aspiring investors
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
- We have capacity for over 200, so please invite your friends to register for this free for all Webinar!
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 12 Mar 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 8.30pm – 10.30pm (Webinar room opens 8.15pm)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.