OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by WealthEnjoy.com
Passive Investing Vs Stock Picking
- Is it easy to do stock picking yourself?
- How has your DIY portfolio performed so far?
We love Passive Income. One way is via Passive Investing, instead of/in addition to stock picking yourself; which is a lot of work.
Passive Investing is getting increasingly popular these days, and for a good reason.
- It has helped regular investors save billions of dollars in costly fund management fees.
- It has made building a diversified portfolio as simple as a few clicks of the mouse.
Best of all, it has allowed investors to receive fair market returns by doing almost nothing; much better than the next to zero returns from banks.
Passive Investing is a SIMPLE way for beginners to start investing, and a good form of DIVERSIFICATION for all.
Join us for this Webinar, where invited speaker Ritesh Ganeriwal, Head of Investment Advisory from Syfe, a MAS-licensed Robo-advisor, will share with us what makes Syfe different and how Syfe can help us grow our money.
Ritesh will share in this Webinar
- What is Passive Investing and why it is suitable for many investors, both new and experienced
- Syfe’s three portfolios and their performance details
- Global portfolio
- REIT+ portfolio
- Equity100 portfolio
- How Syfe have managed client portfolios and risks amidst the current market volatility
- Automated Risk-managed Investments (ARI) is Syfe’s proprietary data-driven engine which continuously monitors financial markets and rebalances your assets to manage your risk.
- What differentiates Syfe from other platforms
- No minimum amount
- No lock-in period
- Extremely low fees
- Customisable risk exposure
- Open to Singaporeans and all worldwide (subject to KYC/AML)
- Demo of Syfe platform
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
BONUS: Special TIME-LIMITED offer that will boost your Syfe account by up to an additional 2%! You don’t want to miss this!
Speaker: Ritesh Ganeriwal
Ritesh is currently the Head of Investment Advisory, Syfe. He was a former Private Wealth Advisor at Goldman Sachs working with UHNIs, family offices, and corporates. He started as career at Morgan Stanley, where he rose to become Vice President, Market Risk. He holds an MBA from the prestigious Chicago Booth School of Business.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 12 Nov 2020 (Thu)
- Time: 7pm – 9pm (Webinar room opens 6.45pm SGT)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required to receive the Zoom Webinar link and password.