How To Navigate In This Post-US-Election Market
Speaker: Jay Tun
- Biden Wins, Trump Loses. How can we navigate in this post-election market then?
- Are you facing inconsistencies when it comes to taking swing trades in the market today?
You planned out your entry and exit and the trade behaves the way you expect for the initial sessions, then a sudden onslaught of market volatility takes out your position suddenly.
If you are facing these challenges, you are definitely not alone.
There are simply too many elements for you to consider and streamline into an effective trading plan. And often this process can be daunting and that’s why many traders just “skip” this crucial step in their trade execution.
In this webinar, Jay will showcase to you live on how he streamlines the various elements and crafts his trading plan using simply and effective technical analysis tools.
Using the same methodology, you will be able to identify optimal trading zones and take profitable swing trades consistently.
Here are what you will discover:
- How you can craft your swing trade from scratch even if you are a complete beginner
- 3 elements you must consider when executing your swing trades
- How you can project the price turning points on any stock to a high degree of accuracy
- Live market analysis and swing trade planning
- How you can identify the optimal price pull-back area to plan your target entry and profit
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
Who can benefit by attending
- Beginner & experienced stocks traders
- Option traders
About speaker: Jay Tun
An independent trader who seeks to educate through his own trading experiences, Jay began his own trading journey at the age of 22.
He is a self-taught trader who has read more than 200 books on trading and investment since college and created his trading methodologies modelling after several successful veteran traders.
Jay has since amassed 10 years of experience trading different market conditions with consistency. Of the many disciplines in trading, he specializes in trading options, swing trades on equities, currencies, futures and contract-for-difference (CFDs).
Hundreds of retail traders across South East Asia have benefitted from his Swim Trading programs since 2015. Jay is also actively involved in speaking engagements across South East Asia; namely Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Vietnam.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 17 Nov 2020 (Tue)
- 8pm – 10pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.