OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by PassiveCryptoWealth.com
Why Bitcoin Will Be The Best Performing Asset In 2021
And how you can profit from it.
Found in early 2018, Tokenize Xchange is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange with over 200,000 users worldwide. It is
- a licensed digital assets exchange (DAX) approved by regulator Securities Commission Malaysia and
- in the midst of getting the PSA (Payment Services Act) license to be regulated by MAS in Singapore
Thus, their users are able to trade digital assets in a legal, compliant and safe environment.
The next crypto bull market is imminent and Bitcoin is making headlines across the world – from Bitcoin’s price breaking it’s previous all time high and reaching a market capitalization of over 700 billion, to publicly listed companies (MicroStrategy and Square) using their cash reserves to acquire Bitcoin, as well as Paypal wanting a piece of the pie.
- Where’s Bitcoin heading?
- What are the risks?
- Where are the opportunities?
- How can you profit from this crypto bull run?
We specially invited Mr Hong Qi Yu, founder, CEO and CTO of Tokenize Xchange to share in this exclusive Webinar:
- Crypto market outlook, risk and opportunities in 2021 and how you can profit from it.
- How to use Tokenize Xchange to help you manage and grow your crypto
- How Tokenize Xchange keep your crypto safe
- How to buy, sell, convert between crypto in Tokenize Xchange
- How to Earn up to double-digit interest with your crypto
Speaker: Hong Qi Yu
Qi Yu is the founder, CEO and CTO of Tokenize Xchange. He is nominated as 40 under 40 by a Malaysian Business Magazine.
He possesses more than 7 years of professional IT experience in cybersecurity, system & solution engineering, serving international clients, e.g. Siemens and Standard Chartered.
Before founding Tokenize Xchange, he was a passionate fullstack coder who helping robo advisor fintech startup in building their early products and platform.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 19 Jan 2021 (Tue)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm SGT)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required as Webinar capacity is limited.