OTCS Special Market Outlook 2021
- 2020 was an unprecedented year
Due to COVID-19, major markets crashed and most recovered strongly in the fastest market crash and recovery in human history.
- Will the markets crash in 2021, or climb higher?
COVID-19 is still here today. Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2021?
OTCS invited 3 expert practitioners to share with us their market outlook for 2021; where are the risks and the opportunities in the Singapore and Global markets.
- Pan Jingyi (IG Singapore)
– Understand what had been driving global market movements thus far
– Get insights into the variables that will matter for markets going into 2021
– Explore charts and trends for popular asset classes to trade
- Ian Low
– Bonds, REITs, STI
- Kenny Loh
Bring your most pressing questions about Stocks, REITs, Bonds, Global Macro as we will have a Q&A segment for you to get your answers.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 26 Jan 2021 (Tue)
- 8pm – 10pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.