OTCS is pleased to be a MEDIA PARTNER for this event, organised by PassiveCryptoWealth.com
How to Profit from Crypto Volatility
Established in Feb 2019, Matrixport is a spin-off from one of the world’s largest blockchain and crypto mining giant Bitmain, who accounts for 75% of the global market of crypto mining ASICs shipped.
Matrixport is a one-stop platform where you can custodise, trade, invest and lend crypto assets with ease. Matrixport has:
- US$1 billion of crypto assets under custody
- US$100 million daily trading volume
- 170 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Singapore
We specially invited Ms Cynthia Wu, one of the founding partners of Matrixport, to share in this exclusive Webinar:
- Why Crypto is an important asset class now and into the future
- How to profit from crypto volatility
- How to use Matrixport to help you manage and grow your crypto
- How Matrixport keep your crypto safe
- How to earn up to double-digit interest with your crypto
Speaker: Cynthia Wu
Cynthia is one of the Founding Partners of Matrixport, she is currently responsible for the overseas business development and sales. Prior to Matrixport, she was Investment Director at Bitmain Technologies, focusing on investments in blockchain financial services sector.
Prior to joining crypto space, she was Vice President at HKEX, responsible for derivatives product development and institutional sales from 2012-2019. She was a physical commodity trader at Noble Group from 2009-2012.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 2 Feb 2021 (Tue)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm SGT, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required as Webinar capacity is limited.