OTCS is pleased to be a media partner for this event, organised by WealthEnjoy.com
Leverage Artificial Intelligence to Grow Your Wealth with SquirrelSave
SquirrelSave is a MAS-licensed digital investment manager based in Singapore. SquirrelSave leverages AI and machine learning to manage personalised portfolios for its clients with no minimum amount and no lock-in.
To profit from the markets, SquirrelSave does what is impossible for a human to do:
- Tracks over 574,000 global factors and analyses over 21 million data sets in real-time, 24/7.
- Machine learning and AI trained with over 12 years of historical data and over 3 years of real-market data.
- Trawls and selects from over 2,000 diversified ETFs to design a personalised portfolio whose combined risk and return prediction matches each individual client’s profile.
We’ve specially invited Mr Victor Lye, founder & CEO, to share with us in this exclusive Webinar:
- Why choose SquirrelSave; what sets it apart from others.
- How SquirrelSave helps investors make money, and how are the performances (even through the COVID market crash).
- How SquirrelSave keep your funds safe.
There will be a Q&A segment for you to ask questions.
BONUS: Get a Fitbit Charge fitness tracker free! T&C applies.
Speaker: Victor Lye (BBM CFA CFP)
Victor has over 25 years’ cross industry experience in investments, insurance and healthcare. A corporate entrepreneur, he has transformed and turned around several businesses to profitability.
He founded the Wealth Management Group in 2001 and built up the AUM from zero to over US$350m within four years.
A Colombo Plan Scholar, he worked for the Government of Singapore before venturing into the private sector where he held leadership positions in stockbroking, wealth management, private banking, health insurance and digital businesses, including online investing, e-procurement and digital payment/ billing networks.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members!
- Free for non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 8 Apr 2021 (Thu)
- Time: 8pm – 10pm (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is required to receive the Webinar link and password.