OTCS Special Market Outlook 2022
- 2021 saw many market recoveries & S&P500 making new high
Despite ongoing COVID-19 issues.
- Will the markets crash in 2022, or climb higher?
Shortly into 2022, we already experienced significant market volatility.
Do you know where are the risk and opportunities in 2022?
OTCS invited 3 expert practitioners to share with us their market outlook for 2022; where are the risks and the opportunities in the Singapore and Global markets.
- Pan Jingyi (Economics Associate Director, IHS Markit)
– PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) developments and signals for the market.
– Top 2022 predictions by IHS Markit.
- Ian Low
– Bonds, REITs, STI
- Kenny Loh
Bring your most pressing questions about Stocks, REITs, Bonds, Global Macro as we will have a Q&A segment for you to get your answers.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
(Share this Webinar with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 25 Jan 2022 (Tue)
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.25pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Please update your desktop/mobile browser to latest version (e.g. Chrome)
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.