OTCS AGM 2023 cum Q4 Market Outlook
All are welcome to our 1st in-person event since 2020!
- Free for OTCS members/ex-members
- Free for Public/Non-members too! (So invite your friends!)
Existing and ex- OTCS members will have their membership extended till 31 Dec 2023 by attending the AGM.
Non-members will receive complimentary OTCS membership valid till 31 Dec 2023 by attending the AGM.
Join us for a simple dinner, fellowship, OTCS AGM 2023, and immediately followed by a special Q4 Market Outlook by IG’s Market Strategist, Mr Yeap Jun Rong.
Jun Rong regularly provides financial markets analysis, commentary and outlook on various media channels (including Channel News Asia and Bloomberg TV). We’ve specially invited him to share his insights at this event.
With tighter central banks’ policies translating to progress on the global inflation front, along with
lingering hopes of a soft landing, the risk environment has delivered a sharp turnaround this year
from its 2022 slump. As we approach the last quarter of 2023, can the bull case continue into year
Join us for the OTCS AGM and immediately followed by Jun Rong sharing his Q4 Market Outlook, covering:
- How global economic factors have influenced market dynamics thus far.
- Look-ahead for the upcoming year’s economic landscape.
- Analysis of key ideas in commodities, forex and major indices.
- Date: 13 Sep 2023 (Wed)
– 6.30pm – 7.30pm : Mark Attendance, and Simple Dinner (First-come-first-served, while stocks last)
– 7.30pm – 8pm : OTCS AGM 2023
– 8pm – 9.30pm : Q4 Market Outlook (by Mr Yeap Jun Rong, IG’s Market Strategist)
- Venue (map): NTUC Business Centre. One Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989. Level 8 – Training Room 801.
- Registration is compulsory as we need to mark attendance, and seats are limited.