MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is a leading electronic trading platform with automated capabilities that offers users detailed graphs, sophisticated algorithms, and customisation features.
OTCS has specially arranged this jam-packed intensive “MT4 for Intermediate Users” workshop exclusively for our members who are wants to know the more advanced features of MT4 trading platform.
The topics below have been carefully selected by several seasoned MT4 traders in OTCS for MT4 Intermediate Users.
From there, we invited John Kyvetos from Oanda (You can read his profile below) to conduct the “MT4 for Intermediate Users” workshop exclusively for us.
Bonus: You’ll learn how to get free MT4 indicators exclusive to Oanda’s MT4 platform, such as graphing net non-commercial Commitments of Traders data from the CFTC and drawing markers associated with significant forex calendar headlines overlaid on the chart.
MT4 for Intermediate Users
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- How to Run “Strategy Tester”
- How to Run “Strategy Tester” over the weekend.
- How to Use “optimization” in “Strategy Tester”
- How to download data in “History Center”
- How to get 15 to 20 years of Data for Testing
- How to set Email Alert on Trade Alert
- How to run AutoTrading
- How to link and use MT4 mobile app
- How to link to myfxbook
- MT4 hedging
- How to edit mq4 source file
Who should attend
- Traders who wants to know the more advanced features of MT4 trading platform.
- Traders interested to use MT4 to trade FX, Indices, and Commodities CFDs.
All are welcome!
- Free for OTCS members
- S$20 for non-members
(Or join as a member at venue for just S$60/yr – Special price for this year!)
(Come with a friend or two, but kindly get them to register too.)
- Date: 10 Oct 2016 (Mon)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: OANDA Asia Pacific. 50 Collyer Quay, #04-03 OUE Bayfront. Singapore 049321 (map)
- Food: Boxed meals, first come first served, while stocks last
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.
Having obtained an MSc in Finance & Investment from Durham University’s prestigious Durham Business School in the UK, John Kyvetos joined one of the biggest trading houses in London. During his time with the firm, he developed an exemplary track record, recording positive balances for almost all of his five years as a professional trader. John relocated to Singapore in 2013, and since then has devoted his time to research and educating traders in market analysis and a range of trading strategies. His personal approach focuses on market trends combined with statistical analysis and his views of the current global macro environment.